If your Aadhaar card has a wrong name, a wrong father’s name or a wrong husband’s name or change the address or modify the date of birth or link a new mobile number or Gmail ID or change the old picture of the Aadhaar card. So now you can easily change it.
You will no longer have to visit aadhaar centre again and again to correct Aadhaar card. Now you can take Appointment to update Aadhaar card online at home. If you Aadhaar Card Online Appointment, you can easily modify your Aadhaar card so you don’t need to go to aadhaar centre again and again.
See how to Appointment online Aadhaar card
1) First you need to visit the Aadhaar card website. If you want, you can do this by coming to either of the two Websites of Aadhaar Card.
Website Link: https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
2) Then click on Book An Appointment.
3) Then click on Proceed To Book Appointment.
4) Then install mobile and login.
5) Click on Update Aadhaar on the next page.
6) Then enter aadhaar card number and name. Then select the rooms that you want to correct.
7) Then enter the correct information on the next page, i.e., the Aadhaar card which has gone wrong now fill in correctly.
8) Then search and find your nearest Aadhaar centre list and select the date and time on your time and submit and proceed.
9) Then Appointment Book online with rs. 50 or rs. 100.
10) Come to the centre with documents according to your selected center, time and date and update aadhaar card.
If you Aadhaar Card Online Appointment Book, you only have to go to the Aadhaar Centre once and update your Aadhaar card. That’s like your time and date again.