One of the most important documents for us at present is aadhaar card (Aadhaar Card). From the address of any person to his age, picture, etc. all the information is matched from his Aadhaar card. However, from opening Bank Account to connecting or making Passport, Driving Licence, Pan Card, Voter Catd, Gas Connection, New Sim Connection, Voter Card etc., aadhaar card (Aadhar Card) is required. In a word, Aadhaar card (Aadhaar) is now needed for any important purpose. Aadhaar card has 12 digit number. The Unique Identification Authority of India or UIDAI (UIDAI) is giving you the opportunity to do all the work in a simple way in a few steps like photo updates, name correction, address change, mobile number link, date of birth change, new Aadhaar card etc. We will take a look at all the steps from making new Aadhaar cards to correcting Aadhaar cards-mobile number links, how to do so. And those things are with documents and without documents.
Aadhaar Card Revision and Updates (Aadhar Card Mobile Number Registration & Aadhar Card Correction)
If you have any mistakes in aadhaar card or change husband’s name or address inplace of father’s name or change picture, update mobile number etc. follow the following few steps.
1) Uidai should come to its official website and click on Locate an Enrollment Center after coming here. Then you will find your nearest Aadhaar centre by name of Pin Code or place.
2) You can easily do all the Aadhaar card work by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Centre.
3) Then log in uidai.gov.in the website of the Unique Identification Authority of India. Aadhaar enrolment form has to be downloaded there.
4) You have to fill up the form and submit it to the nearest Aadhaar centre. You will also get the form at that centre. If you want to change the picture and handprint, biometric details with fingerprints will be taken at the concerned Aadhaar centre.
5) Take Rs 50 for this service at the concerned Aadhaar Centre for name correction or correction of mistakes
And will charge Rs 100 GST for biometric updates.
6) When the work is done, you will also give you a slip that will have URN number from that Aadhaar centre.
7) Then you can check your Aadhaar card by URN whether the picture has been changed, name corrected, mobile number link etc.
8) If aadhaar card is done then you can download aadhaar card from Uidai website.
And linking mobile number or Gmail ID with Aadhaar card will not require any documents. But in case of any modification and change of image of Aadhaar card, some documents must be taken along with the document in which your name is correct or the address is correct etc.
Now if you don’t have any kind of paper to modify or update your Aadhaar card, you can still update your Aadhaar card. Download the form below, submit your Aadhaar card with seal, signature to the officials mentioned by the Head or President of your nearest region, MLP, MP, Gazetted Officer etc.
Adhar card corrected. Form Download Link-
And if you have a mobile number link to your Aadhaar card then you can correct aadhaar card by sitting at home online.