From today’s report, we will learn how to apply for a driving license online at home via mobile or computer or laptop.
Driving Licence Online Apply
Besides, I will take a look at today’s documents to see what documents and how much it will cost to get a driving license. It is very easy to get a driving license online. See details below.
1) First you need to visit the transport department website. www.parivahan.gov.in
2) Then the next page will come to select the name of the state. From there, click on Driving Licence/Learners License options.
3) Then click on Apply For Learner Licence. First apply for a learner’s license then a driving license.
4) Then click on Continue and proceed and click on Submit on the next page will bring the application form.
5) Then enter the applicant’s name, father’s name or husband’s or mother’s or guardian’s name as well as age, gender, educational qualifications, description of where they live, whether physically disabled or not. The applicant’s blood group has to be installed. You have to specify which RTO Office you want to get a license from. Mobile number Gmail ID should also be uploaded.
Website Link: – https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
6) Then select how many wheels the vehicle requires a driving license. After installing everything properly, click on Submit.
7) Then you have to download the Acknowledgement Slip Download Option from the next page and click on Next and proceed.
8) Then download Form 1 from the next page and submit it by flipping.
9) Documents should then be uploaded.
10) Then Learner License will have to pay for it. Payments can also be made online or made offline. To go offline, you have to go to RTO Office with Acknowledgement Slip and Tk. 240.
11) Then LL Test have to Slot Book for it. And you have to select the exam day and go for the test online test.
Do you need documents to create a driving license? Driving Licence Online Apply Documents List:-
1) Proof of age (Age Proof)- Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card, school certificate, secondary admit card, birth certificate, passport etc.
2) Proof of current residence address (Address Proof-Present)-Aadhaar card, voter card, PAN card, school certificate, secondary admit card, birth certificate, passport etc.
3) Form 1 (Self Declaration) This form will be available while flipping form.
4) Identity Card (Photo ID Proof) – Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card, School Certificate, Secondary Admit Card, Birth Certificate, Passport etc.