The state government has introduced various schemes and insurance for the farmers of Bengal, one of which is the Bengal Grain Insurance Scheme. To alleviate the financial woes of the farmers when their crops are ruined, the West Bengal State Government has launched this scheme called Bangla Grain Bima Yojana. Under the Bengal Grain Insurance Scheme, the government will pay crop premiums to farmers. The state government has introduced this insurance for the purpose of compensating the farmers in case of loss of their crops due to any natural calamity or other reasons.
Who can apply for Bangla Crop Insurance Scheme?
1. The farmer must be a resident of West Bengal
2. Must have cultivable land in his own name. If the farmer is a shareholder, he can still apply. Not only this, farmers who cultivate rented land can also apply for Bangla Crop Insurance Scheme
3. Farmers will not be able to apply for Bangla Crop Insurance Scheme if they apply for any other crop insurance scheme
4. The age of the farmer should be at least 18
5. Men / women can apply, if they have cultivable land
6. The farmer must have Aadhaar card, voter card and account number
6. If you have land in the name of the farmer, you have to submit the ledger, lease, xerox of the deed
Bangla shasya bima form fill up application method: –
You have to apply for Bangla Crop Insurance Scheme online. You can apply for Bangla Grain Bima Yojana from Sarkar Camp at the door or you can go to the nearest Agriculture Department office and fill and submit the Bangla Grain Bima Yojana form. You don’t need any money to apply for Bangla Grain Insurance Scheme, you can apply for free. You have to apply for Bangla Crop Insurance Scheme in a specific form. You can get the form for free if you go to the nearest Agriculture Department office. Or we have put the download link below for your convenience.
Bangla Crop Insurance Status Check: –
How to check if your application has been approved or rejected after applying for Bangla Crop Insurance Scheme. For this you have to come to the website of Bangla Grain Insurance Scheme. There you can check by clicking on Farmer Corner and entering the voter card ID number.